- Y. Mahara, Noble gases dissolved in groundwater in a volcanic aquifer: helium isotopes in the Kumamoto plain, Environmental Geology, 25, 215–224 (1995). [CrossRef]
- Y. Mahara, T. Igarashi and Y. Tanaka, Groundwater ages of confined aquifer in Mishima lava flow, Shizuoka, J. Groundwater Hydrol., 35, 201–215 (1993) (in Japanese with English Abstract).
- T. Ohta, Y. Mahara, N. Momoshima, N. Inoue, R. Ikawa, M. Taniguchi and J. Shimada, Separation of dissolved Kr from water sample with hollow fiber membrane, J. Hydrol., 376, 152–158 (2009). [CrossRef]
- J.A. Corcho Alvarado, R. Purtschert, K. Hinsby, L. Troldborg, M. Hofer, R. Kipfer, W. Aeschbach-Hertig and H. Arno-Synal, 36Cl in modern groundwater dated by a multi-tracer approach (3H/3He, SF6, CFC-12 and 85Kr): A case study in quaternary sand aquifers in the Odense Pilot River Basin, Denmark, Applied Geochemistry, 20, 599–609 (2005). [CrossRef]
- H. Kawakami and M. Kusakabe, Surface water mixing estimated from 228Ra and 226Ra in the northwestern North Pacific., J. Environ. Radioactivity, 99, 1335 (2008).
- M. Yamada and Y. Nozaki, Radium isotopes in coastal and open ocean surface water of the western North Pacific, Marine Chem., 19, 379 (1986).
- T. Ohta, Y. Mahara, T. Kubota, J. Sato and T. Gamo, Concentrations and activity ratios of 228Ra and 226Ra in surface seawater along the Pacific coast of Japan, J. Radiochimica Acta (revision).
- T. Nakano-Ohta, T. Kubota, J. Sato and Y. Mahara, Concentrations of 226Ra and 228Ra in hot-spring water of Tokyo and its vicinity, Japan, J. Nuclear and Radiochemical Sci., 8, 109–114 (2007).
- H. Tsuya, H. Machida and D. Shimozuru, Explanatory text of the geological map of Japan at 1:75,000, Imperial geology survey of Japan (1988) (in Japanese with English Abstract).
- W. S. Moore, Sampling 228Ra in the deep ocean, Deep-Sea Res., 23, 647–651 (1976).
- T. Nakano-Ohta and J. Sato, Determination of 226Ra and 228Ra in seawater and hot-spring water, Radioisotopes, 55, 443 (2006). [CrossRef]
- T. Saito, H. Ueda, T. Ohta, Y. Koike and J. Sato, Determination of radium concentrations in hot-spring waters with cation exchange resin, J. Balneological Soc. Jpn., 52, 3–11 (2002).
- T. Nakano-Ohta and J. Sato, Determination of 226Ra and 228Ra in seawater and hot-spring water, Radioisotopes, 54, 443 (2005). [CrossRef]
- T. Nakano-Ohta and J. Sato, 228Ra/226Ra activity ratio in river water in Okutama area, western district of Tokyo, Radioisotopes, 54, 531–540 (2005). [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2012Environmental Radioactivity 2010
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 April 2012|