- S. Chocron, C. E. AndersonJr., D. J. Grosch, C. H. Popelar, Impact of the 7.62-mm APM2 projectile against the edge of a metallic target, Int. J. of Impact Engineering 25 (2001), 423-437. [CrossRef]
- N. Nsiampa, G. Dyckmans, A. Chabotier, Impact of 7.62 mm AP ammunition into aluminum 5083 plates, Proc. of the XXIII International Symposium on Ballisitic, Tarragona, Spain, 2007.
- Giudici L., Manes A., Giglio M. ”Ballistic Impact on a Tail Rotor Transmission Shaft for Helicopter”, Ballistic 2010, Pechino, May 17-21, 2010,(China).
- Hazell PJ, Edwards MR, Longstaff H, Erskine J, (2009) Penetration of glass-faced transparent elastomeric resin by a lead-antimony-cored bullet. Int J Impact Eng 36: 147-153 [CrossRef]
- Piddington MJ, (1967) Aerodynamic Characteristics of the 7.62 mm NATO Ammunition M-59, M-80, M-61, M-62. Memorandum report 1833. U.S. Army Aberdeen research and development center, Ballistic research laboratories, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
- A. Manes, D. Lumassi, G. Magrassi, M. Bordegoni, M. Giglio, “Micro-Scale Analysis and Simulation on the behavior of a component in Al-6061during ballistic impact: 3D acquisition and FE model”, Proceedings of the eleventh international International Conference on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2011, Como (Italy).
- Monica Bordegoni, Marco Giglio, Davide Lumassi, Grazia Magrassi, Andrea Manes, “Analysis of terminal ballistic onto an helicopter drive shaft impacted by NATO 7.62 mm bullet: tests and simulations”, Proceedings of the third International Conference on Impact Loading of Lightweight Structures, 2011 Valenciennes (France)
- A. Gilioli, A. Manes, M. Giglio, “Calibration of a constitutive material model for AL-6061-T6 aluminum alloy”, Proceeding of the ACE X, July 8-9, 2010, Paris, France.
- A. Manes, L. Peroni, M. Scapin, M. Giglio, Analysis of strain rate behavior of an Al 6061 T6 alloy, Proceeding of the ICM11, 2011, Como, 5-9 July, 2011.
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, “A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures”, Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Ballistics, 1983, p. 541-547, Hague, Holland.
- Y. Bao, T. Wierzbicki, “On fracture locus in the equivalent strain and stress triaxiality space”, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 46 (2004), 81-98. [CrossRef]
- T. Mabrouki, F. Girardin, M. Asad, J. F. Rigal Numerical and experimental study of dry cutting for an aeronautic aluminum alloy, Int J of Machine Tools and Manufacture 48 (2008), 1187-1197. [CrossRef]
- Børvik T, Dey S, Clausen AH, (2009) Perforation resistance of five different high-strength steel plates subjected to small-arms projectiles. Int J Impact Eng 36: 948-964 [CrossRef]
- L. Peroni, M. Scapin, C. Fichera, A. Manes and M. Giglio, “Mechanical properties at high strain-rate of lead core and brass jacket of a NATO 7.62 mm ball bullet “ proceedings of DYMAT 2012
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|