- European commission homepage, EU targets for sustainable growth, (available online) http://ec.europa.eu/europe2020/priorities/sustainable-growth/index_en.htm. Date assessed: 15-07-2011
- A.Y, Saber, G.K, Venayagamoorthly: Plug-in vehicles and renewable energy source for cost and emission reductions IEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 4, pp. 1229–1238(2011).
- W.Shireen and S.Patel,: Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles in the smart grid environment Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, IEEE PES, pp. 1–4 (2010)
- R.C, Green, L.Wang, M. Alam,: The impact of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on distribution networks: a review and outlook, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 544–553(2011)
- S.Shao, M. Pipattanasomporn, S.Rahman,: Challenges of PHEV penetration to the residential distribution network, IEEE PES General Meeting, paper 09GM0514, pp. 1–8. (2009)
- K. Clement-Nyns, E.Haesen, J.Driesen,: The Impact of charging plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on a residential distribution grid" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 371–380 (2010) .
- Travel Survey statistical release, Department for Transport (DfT)- (available online) http://www2.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications (2009). date accessed 08-07-2011
- Travel Survey statistical release, Department for Transport (DfT)-(available on line) http://www2.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications (2008) - date accessed 08-07-2011
- K. Qian, , C.Zhou, C. Allan. M., Y. Yuan,: Load Model for Prediction of Electric Vehicle Charging Demand: International conference on Power System Technology IEEE pp. 1–6 (2010)
- Travel Survey statistical release, Department for Transport (DfT)-(available online) http://www2.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications (2007) - date accessed 08-07-2011
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 October 2012|