- P. Rossi, "Coupling between the crack propagation velocity and the vapour diffusion in concrete", Materials and Structures, vol 22,pp. 91-97, 1989. [CrossRef]
- P. Rossi, C. Boulay, "Influence of free water in concrete on the cracking process", Magazine of Concrete Research, V 42, No. 152, pp. 143-146, 1990. [CrossRef]
- E. Denarié, C. Cécot, C. Huet, "Characterization of creep and crack growth interactions in fracture behavior of concrete", Cement and Concrete Research, 36, 571-575, 2006. [CrossRef]
- Dénarié, "Etude expérimentale des couplages viscoélasticité-croissance des fissures dans les bétons de ciment, Doctoral Thesis no. 2195, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne", 2000.
- H. Rüsch, "Researches toward a general flexural theory for structural concrete", ACI Journal, Proceedings, Vol 57, p. 1-28, July 1960.
- M.M. Smadi, F.O. Slate, A.H. Nilson, "High-, medium-, and low-strength concretes subject to sustained overloads- strains, strengths, and failure mechanisms", ACI Journal, 657-664, 1985.
- C. Mazzotti, M. Savoia, "Nonlinear creep, Poisson’s ratio, and creep-damage interaction of concrete in compression", ACI Materials Journal, v.99, no.5, September-October 2002.
- Z.P. Bazant, R. Gettu, "Rate effects and load relaxation in static fracture of concrete", ACI Materials Journal, 89, no.5, September-October 1992.
- F.P. Zhou, "Time-Dependent Crack Growth and Fracture in Concrete", Ph.D. Thesis, TVBM-1011, University of Lund, Sweden, 1992.
- Carpinteri, S. Valente, F.P. Zhou, G. Ferrara, G. Melchiorri, "Tensile and flexural creep rupture tests on partially-damaged concrete specimens", Materials and Structures, Vol 30,pp. 269-276, June 1997,. [CrossRef]
- M. Omar et al., Creep-damage coupled effects: experimental investigation on bending beams with various sizes, Journal of Materials in Engineering, ASCE, 21, 65, 2009. [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 2: Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Behavior: Coupled Chemical and Mechanical Effect|
|Published online||11 July 2013|