- CMS Collaboration: Observation of a new boson at mass of 125 GeV with CMS experiment at LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 30-61. [CrossRef]
- Atlas Collaboration: Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 1–29. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration: The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, JINST 3:S08004 (2008).
- CMS Collaboration: Measurements of the properties of the new boson with a mass near to 125 GeV, CMS PAS HIG-13-005.
- Martin Stephen P.: A Supersymmetry primer, hepph /9709356.
- Aitchison, Ian J.R.: Supersymmetry and the MSSM: An Elementary introduction, hep-ph/0505105.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a light charged Higgs boson in top quark decays in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, JHEP 1207 (2012) 143.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a Higgs boson produced in association with b quarks and decaying into a b-quark pair in proton-proton collisions at 7 TeV, Phys. Lett. B 722 (2013) 207. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration: Search for SuperSymmetric Higgs boson states decaying into bb and produced in association with b-quarks in events collected by semi-leptonic triggers in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, CMS PAS HIG-12-027.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for MSSM Neutral Higgs Bosons Decaying to Tau Pairs in pp Collisions, CMS PAS HIG-12-050.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for Neutral MSSMHiggs Bosons in the μ+μ− final state with the CMS experiment in pp Collisions at √s = 7 TeV, CMS PAS HIG-12-011.
- J. E. Kim and H. P. Nilles: The μ-problem and the strong CP-problem, Phys. Lett. B 138 (1984) 150. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a light pseudoscalar Higgs boson in the dimuon decay channel in pp collisions at √s = 7 TeV, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109 (2012) 121801. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- CMS Collaboration: Search for a non-standard-model Higgs boson decaying to a pair of new light bosons in four-muon final states, arXiv:1210.7619[hep-ex].
- CMS Collaboration: Higgs to gamma gamma, Fermiophobic, CMS-PAS-HIG-12-022.
- CMS Collaboration: Search for the standard model Higgs boson in the Z boson plus a photon channel in pp collisions at √s = 7 and 8 TeV, CMS-PAS-HIG- 13-006.
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 60, 2013LHCP 2013 – Large Hadron Collider Physics 2013
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||(Parallel) Higgs Session|
|Published online||26 November 2013|