- Shortliffe, Edward H., and James J. Cimino. Health Informatics: Computer Applications in Health Care and Biomedicine. 3rd ed. Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, New York. (2006).
- Kuzmak PM, Dayhoff RE; Minimizing Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Modality Worklist Patient/Study Selection Errors. Journal of Digital Imaging, Vol 14, No 2, pp 153–157, Suppl 1 (June), (2001).
- Gale ME, Gale DR; DICOM Modality Worklist : An Essential Component in a PACS Environment. Journal of Digital Imaging, Vol 13, No 3 (August), pp 101–108, (2000).
- Pianykh, Oleg S. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM): A Practical Introduction and Survival Guide. 2nd ed. Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag. (2012). [CrossRef]
- The Royal College of Radiologists. Radiology information systems. The Royal College of Radiologists, London. (2008).
- L. Kolovou, M. Vatousi, D. Lymperopoulos, M. Koukias; Advanced Radiology Information System. Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE, Engineering in Medicine and Biology 27th Annual Conference, Shanghai, China, September 1–4, (2005).
- Piraino D; RIS and PACS Integration at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Electromedica 67 no. 2, (1999).
- Kuzmak PM, Dayhoff RE; Experience with DICOM Interfaces at the Department of Veterans Affairs. Journal of Digital Imaging, Vol 10, No 3, pp 144–145, Suppl 1 (August), (1997).
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 March 2014|