- D. Mohr, M. Dunand, and K.-H. Kim, Evaluation of associated and non-associated quadratic plasticity models for advanced high strength steel sheets under multi-axial loading. International Journal of Plasticity, (2010) 26(7): p. 939–956. [CrossRef]
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of Strain Rate on Ductile Fracture Initiation in Advanced High Strength Steel Sheets: Experiments and Modeling. International Journal of Plasticity 56 (2014) 19–44. [CrossRef]
- C.C. Roth, G. Gary and D. Mohr, Compact SHPB System for Intermediate and High Strain Rate Plasticity and Fracture, Experimental Mechanics (2015b) under review.
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Basic Experiments on Sheet Metal with Propor-tional Loading Paths Until Fracture Initiation (2015a) to be submitted.
- R. Hill, A theory of the yielding and plastic flow of anisotropic metals. roceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, (1948) 193(1033): p. 281–297. [CrossRef]
- T.B. Stoughton, A non-associated flow rule for sheet metal forming. International Journal of Plasticity, (2002) 18(5–6): p. 687–714. [CrossRef]
- Till E., B. Hackl (2013). Calibration of plasticity and failure models for AHSS sheets, Proceedings of the International Deep Drawing Research Conference IDDRG 2013.
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook. A Constitutive Model and Data for Metals Subjected to Large Strains, High Strain Rates and High Temperatures. in 7th International Symposium on Ballistics (1983). The Hague.
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics (1985). 21: p. 31–48. [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|