- A.A. Mohamad and R. Viskanta, ‘Modeling of Turbulent Buoyant Flow and Heat Transfer in Liquid Metals’, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 36, N°11, pp. 2815 –2826, 1993. [CrossRef]
- M.J. Stewart and F. Weinberg, “Fluid Flow in Liquid Metals I. Theoretical Analysis”, J. Crystal Growth, 12, 217–227, (1972). [CrossRef]
- F. Wolff and al, “Natural convection of liquid metals cavities “Experimental Thermal Fluid Science, 1, 83–91 (1988). [CrossRef]
- K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known” unpublished.
- R. Derbail and J. N. Koster, “Numerical Simulation of Natural Convection of Gallium in a Narrow Gap”, Int J. Heat Mass Transfer, 40, 1169–1180, (1997). [CrossRef]
- S.V. Patankar, “Numerical heat transfer and fluid flow”, Hemisphere, Washington DC, (1980).
- G..Barakos and E.Mitsoulis, “Natural Convection Flow in a Square cavity Revised: Laminar and Turbulent models with wall Functions”, International journal for numerical methods in fluids, Vol.18, 695–719, (1994). [CrossRef]
- R. J. Krane and J. Jessee, “Some Detailed Field Measurements for a Natural Convection Flow in a Vertical Square Enclosure” Proc. Isr Asme-Jsme Thermal Engineering Joint Conf, Vol. 1, pp. 323–329, (1983).
- J. M. Aurnou and P. L. Olson, “Experiments on ayleigh-Bénard convection, magnetoconvection and rotating magnetoconvection in liquid gallium.” J. Fluid Mech, 30, 283–307 (2001). [CrossRef]
- D. A. Kramer, “Gallium and Gallium compounds” dans “Metals Handbook” – volume 2: Properties and Selection: Nonferrous Alloys and Special-Purpose Materials, Edited by ASM International Handbook Committee, 740–749, tenth edition (1990).
- R. Viskanta, D.M. Kim and C. Gau, “Threedimensional natural convection heat transfer of a liquid metal in a cavity”, Int. J.Heat Mass Transfer, 29, 475–485 (1986). [CrossRef]
- F. Wolff, C. Beckermann and R. Viskanta, “Natural convection of liquid metals in vertical cavities”, Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 1, 83–91 (1988). [CrossRef]
- M. G. Braunsfurthi, A. C. Skeldon, A. Juel, T. Mullin and D. S.Riley “Free convection in liquid gallium”, J. Fluid Mech, 342, 295–314. (1997). [CrossRef]
- A. Juel, T.Mullin, H. Ben Hadid and D. Henry, “Threedimensional free convection in molten gallium”, J. Fluid Mech, 436,267–281 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Di Piazza and M. Ciofalo, “MHD free convection in a liquid-metal fielled cubic enclosure. I. Differential heating” Int. J.Heat Mass Transfer, 45, 1477–1492 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Di Piazza and M. Ciofalo, “MHD free convection in a liquid-metal fielled cubic enclosure. II. Internal heating” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 45, 1493–1511 (2002). [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 March 2016|