- R. M. Huffaker, A. V. Jelalian and J. A. L. Thompson, “Laser-Doppler system for detection of aircraft trailing vortices,” IEEE, vol. 58, p. 322–326, 1970. [CrossRef]
- M. J. Kavaya, S. W. Henderson, J. R. Magee, C. P. Hale and R. M. Huffaker, “Remote wind profiling with a solid-state Nd:YAG coherent lidar system,” Opt. Lett., vol. 14, no. 15, p. 776–778, 1989. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.-P. Cariou, B. Augere and M. Valla, “Laser Source requirements for coherent lidars based on fiber technology,” C. R. Physique, vol. 7, p. 213–223, 2006. [CrossRef]
- J. G. Hawley, R. Targ, S. W. Henderson, C. P. Hale, M. J. Kavaya and D. Moerder, “Coherent launch-site atmospheric wind sounder: theory and experiment,” Applied Optics, vol. 32, no. 24, pp. 4557-4568, 1993. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. J. Karlsson, F. A. A. Olsson, D. Letalick and M. Harris, “All-Fiber Multifunction Continuous-Wave Coherent Laser Radar at 1.55 νm for Range, Speed, Vibration, and Wind Measurements,” Appl. Opt., vol. 39, pp. 3716-3726, 2000. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “All-fiber Coherent Doppler LIDAR for Wind Sensing,” in 5th Symposium on Lidar Atmospheric Applications, 91st American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, 2011.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “Wind Velocity Estimate and Signal to Noise Ratio Analysis of an All Fiber Coherent Doppler Lidar System,” in 16th Coherent Laser Radar Conference, Long Beach, California, June, 2011.
- S. Abdelazim, D. Santoro, M. Arend, F. Moshary and S. Ahmed, “Field programmable gate array processing of eye-safe all-fiber coherent wind Doppler lidar return signals,” in SPIE, Remote Sensing, Prague, 2011.
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques II)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|