- Y.Y. Kulikov, A.A. Krasilnikov, V.G. Ryskin, Microwave studies of the structure of the polarlatitude ozone layer during winter anomalous warming events in the stratosphere, Atmos. Oceanic Phys., Vol. 38, pp. 158-166, 2002.
- G.G. Matvienko, V.A. Banakh, S.M. Bobrovnikov, V.D. Burlakov, V.V. Veretennikov, B.V. Kaul, G.M. Krekov, V.N. Marichev, The development of atmospheric laser remote sensing technologies, Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, Vol. 22, No. 10, pp. 915-930, 2009.
- V.N. Marichev, Lidar investigations of stratospheric warming over Tomsk in 2008-2010, Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp. 386-391, 2011.
- Y.Y. Kulikov, A.A. Krasilnikov, A.M. Shchitov, New mobile ground-based microwave instrument for research of stratospheric ozone (some results of observation), The Sixth International Kharkov Symposium on Physics and Engineering of Microwaves, Millimeter, and Submillimeter Waves (MSMW’ 07) Proceedings, Kharkov, Ukraine, June 25 – 30, Vol. 1. pp. 62 – 66. 2007.
- V.N. Marichev, G.G. Matvienko, A.A. Lisenko, V.Y. Iljushik, Y.Y. Kulikov, A.A. Krasilnikov, V.G. Ryskin, V.V. Byuchkov, First results of complex experiment on sounding the middle atmosphere in optical and millimeter waves (above Tomsk), Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, Vol. 25, No. 12, pp. 1091-1095, 2012.
- J. De la Noe, A. Baudry, M. Perault, P. Dierich, N. Monnanteuil, M. Colmont, Measurements of the vertical distribution of ozone by ground-based microwave techniques at the Bordeaux observatory during the June 1981 Intercomparison campaign, Planet., Space Sci., Vol. 16, No. 7, pp. 737-741, 1983. [CrossRef]
- J.J. Barnett, M. Corney, Middle atmosphere reference model derived from satellite data, Handbook for MAP, Vol. 16, pp. 47-85, 1985.
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Combining Lidar and Other Observations)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|