- Conference organizers interested in publishing their proceedings with Web of Conferences should contact us in order to request a quote;
- After having discussed and agreed costs, we sign a “Publishing Agreement” in order to plan the publication;
- The organizers of the conference should provide the authors with the instructions for authors and the license agreement;
- The authors submit their document to the organizers of the conference, who conduct peer review according the Policy on Publishing Integrity. Accepted papers are supplied to the journal by the organizers, as indicated in the Guidelines for organizers.
- A final quote is sent after we receive all the documents, and the invoice is established in accordance with the final number of articles and pages to be published.
- We process all the documents without delay.
- The organizers will be supplied with PDF proofs of the cover or CD label, but not of the articles. So it is important that authors and organizers ensure papers have been adequately checked and proofed prior to submission.
- Once a paper has been published online, changes are only permitted in cases of serious scientific error. In those cases, an erratum or a note is published according to the practices of professional scientific publishing.
Request a quote
- The name, the date and the place of the conference;
- The web page of the conference, if already available;
- The main topics of the conference;
- A description of the review process;
- The number of documents and the number of pages, which you expect to publish;
- The language of the documents;
- The number of copies if you want printed proceedings and/or CD-ROMs.
We will be pleased to provide you with a detailed offer for your project.