- Conference organizers interested in publishing their proceedings with Web of Conferences should contact us in order to request a quote;
- After having discussed and agreed costs, we sign a “Publishing Agreement” in order to plan the publication;
- The organizers of the conference should provide the authors with the instructions for authors and the license agreement;
- The authors submit their document to the organizers of the conference, who conduct peer review according the Policy on Publishing Integrity. Accepted papers are supplied to the journal by the organizers, as indicated in the Guidelines for organizers.
- A final quote is sent after we receive all the documents, and the invoice is established in accordance with the final number of articles and pages to be published.
- We process all the documents without delay.
- The organizers will be supplied with PDF proofs of the cover or CD label, but not of the articles. So it is important that authors and organizers ensure papers have been adequately checked and proofed prior to submission.
- Once a paper has been published online, changes are only permitted in cases of serious scientific error. In those cases, an erratum or a note is published according to the practices of professional scientific publishing.
Request a quote
- Title, date, place and conference website (URL)
- Has the conference been run previously and if so how many times? Can you provide details/URL of the previous conference(s)? Can you provide link to the previous conference proceedings?
- Scope of the conference
- Guest editor(s) of the conference proceedings (name/affiliation/email)
- Number of expected articles
- Number of expected pages
- Do you need printed proceedings, USB’S and/or CD’S? How many?
- Contact person details (Name, Affiliation/Address, and E-mail)
We will be pleased to provide you with a detailed offer for your project.