- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings - accessed 2011.11.10 at http://eur-lex.europa.eu (2010).
- IEA ECBCS. Annex 56 Energy & Greenhouse Gas Optimised Building Renovation. Accessed in 15 de January 2012, from IEA Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems: http://www.ecbcs.org/annexes/annex56.htm (2011).
- European Union. Treaty establishing the European Community (consolidated version). Official Journal of the European Communities OJC 321 E, 29.12.2006. (1957)
- Council Resolution of 14.04.1975 on a preliminary programme of the European Economic Community for a consumer protection and information policy O.J. C 92 of 25.04.1975, pp. 1–16.
- Single European Act of 17 February 1986 and 28 February 1986. Official Journal L 169, 29.6.1987, p. 1.
- Convention on access to information, public participation in decision-making and access to justice in environmental matters. from http://www.unece.org/env/pp/documents/cep43e.pdf (accessed June 20, 2009) (1998)
- Directive 2005/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2005 establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-using products and amending Council Directive 92/42/EEC and Directives 96/57/EC and 2000/55/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. Official Journal L 191, 22.07.2005, pp.29–57
- Council Decision of 17 February 2005 on the conclusion, on behalf of the European Community, of the Convention on access to information, public participation in decision-making and access to justice in environmental matters (2005/370/EC). Official Journal L 124, (2005)
- IEA Annex 50 - Prefabricated Systems for Low Energy Renovation of Residential Buildings, ECBCS -at http://www.ecbcs.org (accessed November 2011)
- Williamson, T., Radford, A., & Bennetts, H. Understanding sustainable architecture. London/New York: Spon Press (2003).
- Fernández-Galiano, L. Fire and Memory, On architecture and Energy. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. (1998).
- IDEAL-EPBD. (30 de 09 de 2011). Accessed 15 de January 2012, from European Project on consumer response to energy labels in buildings, http://www.ideal-epbd.eu
- Brito, N. S., Mateus, L. C., & Silva, M. G. Upgrade opportunities for buildigs in city centers. Patorreb 2012. Santiago de Compostela (2012).
- Bluyssen, P. M. - The Indoor Environment Handbook: How to make buildings healthy and comfortable, Earthscan, London (2009)
- Limaye, D., & Limaye, E. - Scaling up energy efficiency: the case for a Super ESCO - Energy Efficiency, 4 (2), 133–144, 10.1007/s12053-011-9119-5 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Vladykova, Petra, Rode, and Carten - The energy potential from the building designs differences between Europe and the Artic: proceedings of the 9th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics - NSB 2011” Tampere: Tampere University of Technology, (2011).
- Preservation Green Lab. The Greenest Building: Quantifying the Environmental Value of Building Reuse. Seattle. from http://www.preservationnation.org/issues/sustainability/green-lab/lca/The_Greenest_Building_lowres.pdf (accessed January 2012).
- Clinch, J. P., & Healy, J. D. Cost-benefit analysis of domestic energy efficiency. Energy Policy 29, pp. 113–124. (2001).
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||End Use of Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|