- S.M. Chow, Side Effects of High-dose Radioactive Iodine for Ablation or Treatment of Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma, J HK Coll Radiol, 8, p127–135 (2005).
- Operational Guidance on Hospital Radiopharmacy: A Safe and Effective Approach, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, (2008).
- S. Fennell, Iodine-131 ablation holding tanks in Ireland, ALARA Newsletter, 26, (2010).
- R. Kleinschmidt, Uptake and depuration of 131I by the macroalgae Catenella nipae ± Potential use as an environmental monitor for radiopharmaceutical waste, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 58, 1539–1543, (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.V. Carolan, et al., Dose assessment for marine biota and humans from discharge of 131I to the marine environment and uptake by algae in Sydney, Australia. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 102, 953–963 (2011). [CrossRef]
- E.J.W Geven, et al., Comparative thyroidology: thyroid gland location and iodthyronine dynamics in Mozambique tilapia and common carp, The Journal of Experimental Biology, 210, 4005–4015, (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G.J. Evans et al., The volitization of iodine species over dilute iodine solutions, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 71, 761–765, (1993). [CrossRef]
- J.T. Smith, Modelling the dispersion of radionuclides following short duration releases to rivers, Part 2 Uptake by fish, Science of the Total Environment, 368, 502–518, (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. Barquero, M.M. Agulla, A. Ruiz, Liquid discharges from the use of radionuclides in medicine (diagnosis), Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 99, 1535–1538, (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 2012Heavy Ion Accelerator Symposium on Fundamental and Applied Science 2012
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 October 2012|