- A. Bradford, D. Esh, A. Ridge, M. Thaggard, R. Whited, S. Treby, S. Flanders, and L.W. Camper, “U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Technical Evaluation Report for the U.S. Department of Energy Savannah River Site Draft Section 3116 Waste Determination for Salt Waste Disposal,” Technical Report (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, D.C., 2005).
- K. Dixon, J. Harbour, and M. Phifer, “Hydraulic and Physical Properties of Saltstone Grouts and Vault Concretes,” SRNL-STI-2008-00421, Savannah River National Laboratory (November 2008).
- K. Dixon, J. Harbour, and M. Phifer, “Hydraulic and physical properties of saltstone grouts and vault concretes.” Savannah River National Laboratory, SRNL-STI-2008-00421 (2008).
- J.R. Harbour, E.K. Hansen, T.B. Edwards, V.J. Williams, R.E. Eibling, D.R. Best, and D.M. Missimer, “Characterization of Slag, Fly Ash and Portland Cement for Saltstone,” WSRC-TR-2006-00067, Savannah River National Laboratory, Aiken, SC (February 2006).
- R.S. Barneyback Jr. and S. Diamond, Cement and Concrete Research, 11, 279–285 (1981). [CrossRef]
- B.D. Bond and P.W.M. Jacobs, J. Chem. Soc. A, 1265–1268 (1966).
- S.-Y. Hong and F.P. Glasser, Cement and Concrete Research, 29, 1893–1903 (1999). [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1: Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Behavior: Physico-chemical Effect|
|Published online||11 July 2013|