- Khalil Challita and Hikmat Farhat. Combining steganography and cryptography: New directions. International Journal on New Computer Architectures and Their Applications (IJNCAA), 1(1):199–208, 2011.
- Darrel Hankerson, Alfred Menezes, and Scott Vanstone. Guide to Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Springer-Verlag New York, Inc., 2004.
- Nicholas Hopper, Luis von Ahn, and John Langford. Provably secure steganography. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 58(X):1–15, 2009.
- George Marsaglia and Wai Wan Tsang. Some difficult-to-pass tests of randomness. Technical report.
- Michael Rosing. Implementing Elliptic Curve Cryptography. Manning Publications Co., 1999.
- Dipti Kapoor Sarmah and Neha Bajpai. Proposed system for data hiding using cryptography and steganography. Technical report, Departement of Computer Engineering, Maharashtra Academy of Engineering.
- A Tomita and O Hirota. Security of classical noise-based cryptography. J. Opt. B: Quantum Semiclass, pages 705–710, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Dominic Welsh. Codes and Cryptography. Oxford University Press, New York, 1988.
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 March 2014|