- I., Akmal, SOHO: Small Office Home Office, (2008)
- T., Tzempelikos, Integration of Dynamic Facades with other Building Systems, Automated Buildings Magazine, May; 2007.
- C.E. Ochoa, I.G. Capeluto, Strategic decision- making for intelligent buildings: Comparative impact of passive design strategies and active features in a hot climate, Building and Environment, vol. 43, p.1829–1839; 2008. [CrossRef]
- R. Hansanuwat, Kinetic Facades as Environmental Control Systems: Using Kinetic Facades to Increase Energy Efficiency and Building Performance in Office Buildings, Master of Building Science Thesis, University of Southern California, May; 2010.
- M.E. Skavara, Learning Emergence, Adaptive Cellular Automata Façade Trained by Artificial Neural Networks, Master of Science in Adaptive Architecture & Computation Thesis, Bartlett UCL, September; 2009.
- J. Wang, J. Li, Bio-Inspired Kinetic Envelope for Building Energy Efficiency based on Parametric Design of Building Information Modeling, Power and Energy Engineering Conference, IEEE; 2010.
- J. Wang, J. Li, X. Chen, Parametric Design Based on Building Information Modeling for Sustainable Buildings, International Conference on Challenges in Environmental Science and Computer Engineering, IEEE; 2010.
- C.C. Sullivan, Robo Buildings. Pursuing the Interactive Envelope, Architectural Record, 0003858X,194: Issue 4; 2006.
- F.U. Sjarifudin, Adaptive Building Envelope System using Parametric Camshaft Mechanism for Sustainable Building, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vol.232, pp919–924, 2012 [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 68, 2014ICASCE 2013 – International Conference on Advances Science and Contemporary Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2014|