- Popov I.A., Mahyanov H.M., Gureev V.M. Physical basis and industrial application of heat transfer intensification: Heat transfer intensification: monograph / under the general editorship Uy. F. Gortishov. – Kazan: Innovative technologies center, (2009) -560 p
- Inaba, T., Kubo. T. Enhanced heat transfer through oscillatory flow J. Heat Transfer − Japanese Research. (1993). Vol. 22. No. 5. P. 480-92
- Zhixiong Guo, Hyung Jin Sung. Analysis of the Nusselt number in pulsating pipe flow International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. (1997). Vol. 40. No. 10. P. 2486–9
- Zohir A.E., Habib M.A., Attya A.M., Eid A.I. An experimental investigation of heat transfer to pulsating pipe air flow with different amplitudes Heat and Mass Transfer. May (2006). Vol. 42. No. 7. P. 625–35
- Olayiwola B.O., Walzel P. Flow pulsation and modified duct surface for process heat transfer intensification International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. (2007). Vol. 5. P. 10
- Olayiwola B., Walzel P. Cross-flow transport and heat transfer enhancement in laminar pulsed flow J. Chemical Engineering & Processing: Process Intensification. (2008). Vol. 47. No. 5
- Bokun I.A. Heat exchange between a pulsating layer and a bundle of tubes immersed in it Vestsi Akademii Navuk BSSR, Serya Fizika Energetychnykh Navuk. (1977). No. 2. P. 37–40
- Promtov M.A. Machines and apparatuses with impulse power impact on in-process materials: Education guidance. – Moscow: “Machine engineering publishing – 1”, (2004). – 136 p.
- V.K. Koshkin, E.K. Kalinin, G.A. Dreizer, S.A. Yarho. Unsteady heat transfer. Moscow, “Machine engineering”, (1973). -328 p.
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||27 August 2014|