- J. Zhou, M.Z. Hassan, Z. Guan, and W.J. Cantwell. The low velocity impact response of foam-based sandwich panels. Composites Science and Technology, 72(14):1781–1790, 2012. [CrossRef]
- S. Goswami and W. Becker. The effect of facesheet/core delamination in sandwich structures under transverse loading. Composite Structures, 54(4):515–521, 2001. [CrossRef]
- G.B. Chai and S. Zhu. A review of low- velocity impact on sandwich structures. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials Design and Applications, 225(4):207–230, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. Guérard, J-L. Barou, L. Mahéo, and P. Viot. Development of a new experimental device for tridimensional impacts – results on foam-core sandwich panels. In 4th International conference on impact loading of lightweight structures, 2014.
- J. Mackerle. Finite element analyses of sandwich structures: a bibliography 1980–2001. Engineering Computations, 19(2):206–245, 2002. [CrossRef]
- R.C. Batra, G. Gopinath, and J.Q. Zheng. Damage and failure in low energy impact of fiber-reinforced polymeric composite laminates. Composite Structures, 94(2):540–547, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. Bouvet, S. Rivallant, and J.J. Barrau. Low velocity impact modeling in composite laminates capturing permanent indentation. Composites Science and Technology, 72(16):1977–1988, 2012. [CrossRef]
- A. Rajaneesh, I. Sridhar, and S. Rajendran. Impact modeling of foam cored sandwich plates with ductile or brittle faceplates. Composite Structures, 94(5):1745–1754, 2012. [CrossRef]
- J.A. Nemes and K.E. Simmonds. Low-velocity impact response of foam-core sandwich composites. Journal of Composite Materials, 26(4):500–519, 1992. [CrossRef]
- E.A. Flores-Johnson and Q.M. Li. Experimental study of the indentation of sandwich panels with carbon fibre-reinforced polymer face sheets and polymeric foam core. Composites Part B: Engineering, 42(5):1212–1219, 2011. [CrossRef]
- D. Feng and F. Aymerich. Damage prediction in composite sandwich panels subjected to low-velocity impact. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 52(0):12–22, 2013. [CrossRef]
- B. Croop and H. Lobo. Selecting material models for the simulation of foams in ls-dyna. In 7th European LS-DYNA Conference, 2009.
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|