- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of Strain Rate on Ductile Fracture Initiation in Advanced High Strength Steel Sheets: Experiments and Modeling. International Journal of Plasticity 56 (2014) 19–44. [CrossRef]
- D. Mohr and S. J. Marcadet, Micromechanically-motivated Phenomenological Hosford-Coulomb Model for Predicting Ductile Fracture Initiation at Low Stress Triaxialites, Int. J. Solids Struct (2015), in press.
- G. Gu and D. Mohr, Anisotropic Hosford-Coulomb Fracture Initiation Model: Theory and Application (2015), under review.
- Dunand M, Mohr D (2014). Effect of Lode parameter on plastic flow localization after proportional loading at low stress triaxialities, J. Mech. Phys. Solids 66, 133–153. [CrossRef]
- Dunand M, GaryG, MohrD (2013), Load-Inversion Device for the High Strain Rate Tensile Testing of Sheet Materials with Hopkinson Pressure Bars, Exp. Mech. 53, 1177–1188. [CrossRef]
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics (1985), 21, p. 31–48. [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|