- CMS Collaboration, “Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC”, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 3061.
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC”, Phys.Lett. B 716 (2012) 129.
- CMS Collaboration, “Precise determination of the mass of the Higgs boson and studies of the compatibility of its couplings with the standard model”, CMS PAS HIG-14-009 (2014).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for neutral MSSM Higgs bosons decaying to a pair of tau leptons in pp collisions”, JHEP 10 (2014) 160.
- M. Carena et al., “MSSM Higgs Boson Searches at the LHC: Benchmark Scenarios after the Discovery of a Higgs-like Particle”, Eur.Phys.J. C 73 (2013) 2552. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for a light charged Higgs boson in the H+ → cs̄ channel”, CMS PAS HIG-13-035 (2013).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for lepton flavor violating decays of the Higgs boson”, CMS PAS HIG-14-005 (2014).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for the resonant production of two Higgs bosons in the final state with two photons and two bottom quarks”, CMS PAS HIG-13-032 (2014).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for invisible decays of Higgs bosons in the vector boson fusion and associated ZH production modes”, Eur.Phys.J. C 74 (2014) 2980. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||29 May 2015|