- CMS collaboration, Evidence for the 125 GeV Higgs boson decaying to a pair of τ leptons (JHEP 05 2014, CMS-HIG-13-004)
- CMS collaboration, Search for MSSM Neutral Higgs Bosons Decaying to Tau Pairs in pp Collisions (CMS-HIG-13-021)
- CMS Collaboration, Search for pair production of third generation leptoquarks and stops that decay to a tau and a b quark, CMS PAS EXO-12-002 (2012).
- CMS Collaboration, Search for high mass resonances decaying into τ lepton pairs at √=7 TeV, Phys.Lett. B 716 (2012) 82–102. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, A search for a doubly-charged Higgs boson in pp collision at √=7 TeV, Eur.Phys.J. C 72 (2012) 2189 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- CMS collaboration, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC, (JINST S08004, 2008), pp 3.
- CMS collaboration, Particle-flow event reconstruction in CMS and performance for jets, taus and MET, (CMS-PAS-PFT-09-001, 2009).
- CMS collaboration, Commissioning of the Particle-flow Event Reconstruction with the first LHC collisions recorded in the CMS detector, (CMS-PAS-PFT-10-001, 2010).
- CMS collaboration, Performance of τ-lepton reconstruction and identification in CMS, 2012 JINST 7 P01001
- Cacciari, M. and Salam, G. P. and Soyez, G., The anti-kt jet clustering algorithm, 2008, JHEP 04 063 [CrossRef]
- CMS collaboration, Measurements of Inclusive W and Z Cross Sections in pp Collisions at √s = 7 TeV, CMS PAS EWK-10-002 (2010).
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||29 May 2015|