- S. Lahaye et al., “First verification and validation steps of the MENDEL release 1.0 cycle code system”, Proceedings of PHYSOR2014, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 – October 3 (2014).
- H. Golfier et al., “APOLLO3: a common project of CEA, AREVA and EDF for the development of a new deterministic multi-purpose code for core physics analysis”, Proceedings of Mathematics and Computation Topical Meeting, Saratoga Springs, USA, May 3–7 (2009).
- M. Coste-Delclaux, “GALILEE: A nuclear data processing system for transport, depletion and shielding codes”, Proceedings of PHYSOR 2008 Topical Meeting, Interlaken, Switzerland, September 14–19 (2008).
- Cross Section Working Group, “ENDF-6 formats manual, Data Formats and Procedures for the Evaluated Nuclear Data File”, Technical Report BNL-90365–2009, Rev. 2, 2012. Edited by A. Trkov, M. Herman and D. A. Brown, October 24, 2012
- R. E. MacFarlane, D. W. Muir, R. M Boicourt and A. C. Kahler, “The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System,Version 2012”, Technical Report LA-UR-12-27079 Rev, LANL (2012).
- “Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File,” http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/ensdf/ (2015).
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 111, 2016WONDER-2015 – 4th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processing and Benchmarking|
|Published online||15 March 2016|