- R. Crites and F.W. Steinle, Wall Interference Reduction Methods for Subsonic Wind Tunnels 33rd Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibition, AIAA, January 9-12 (1995).
- R.U.E. Ancelle, A Selection of Experimental Test Cases for the Validation of CFD Codes, AGARD Report No. AR-303 Vol. II, August (1994).
- J.M. Macha, R.J. Buffington, J.F. Henflingj, Slotted-Wall Blockage Corrections for Disks and Parachutes, Journal of Aircraft, 28 9, (1990).
- N. Saha, Gap Size Effect on Low Reynolds Number Wind Tunnel Experiments, Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (1990).
- M. M., Freestone, Upwash interference for wings in solid-liner wind tunnels using subsonic linearisedtheory, ESDU Data Item 95014 (1995).
- J. E. Hackett, K.R. Cooper, M.L. Perry, Drag, lift and pitching moment increments due to wind tunnel wall constraint : extension to three dimensions, ICAS Congress (2000).
- A. Rae, W.H, Pope, Low Speed Wind Tunnel Testing, 3rdd ed., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, New York, NY, (1999).
- J.G. Herriot, Blockage corrections for the threedimensional flow closed throat wind tunnels, with consideration of the effect of compressibility, NACA Report No. 995 (1950).
- G. H. Tidbury, Wind-Tunnel Wall Interference, Corrections to the Airflow in closed Rectangular Interference, Aircraft Engineering, pp. 192–194 (1945).
- A. Malik, Suppression of junction flow effects in half model wind tunnel testing, Doctoral dissertation, Loughborough University, (2012).
- Y. Abudaram, B.Stanford, P.Ifju, Wind Tunnel Testing of Load-Alleviating Membrane Wings at Low Reynolds Numbers, AIAA 47th Aerosp. Science Meeting, (2009).
- A. Toledano, C. Broughton, J. Weiss, T. Nrc, T.W. Tunnel, I. Wind-tunnel, Improvement of Subsonic Wall Corrections in an Industrial Wind, CASI 62nd Aeronautics Conference and AGM, Montréal, (2015).
- F. M. Catalano, E. De Engenharia, D.S. Carlos, A.J. Dagnone, J.S. Angelina, S. Carlos, Theoretical and experimental analysis of the fuselage influence on the wing aerodynamic center position at low speed conditions, in 22nd International Congress Mechanical Engineering (COBEM 2013), Ribeirão Preto, SP, Brazil, pp. 2089–2100, November. 3-7 (2010).
- N. Qin, CFD for Better Understanding of Wind Tunnel Tests, Integrating Experiments and CFD, Glasgow (2003)
- A. U. Haque; W. Asrar; A.Omar ; E. Sulaeman; J.S.M.Ali, “Half Model Testing for Canard of a Hybrid Buoyant Aircraft”, World Acad. Sci. Eng. Technol. Int. Sci. Index, Aerosp. Mech. Eng. 2 10 (2015).
- M. Bouriga, F. Morency, and J. Weiss, Numerical Investigation of Wall Mounting Effects in Semi-Span Wind-Tunnel Tests, 53rd AIAA Aerospace Science Meeting, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, AIAA, Kissimmee, Florida, (2015).
- S. E. Rogers, K. Roth, S. M. Nash,. Validation of computed high-lift flows with significant wind-tunnel effects. AIAA journal, 39 10, 1884-1892, (2001). [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 114, 2016EFM15 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2015
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 March 2016|