EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 222, 2019The XXIV International Workshop “High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory” (QFTHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experiment / Detectors / Data analysis|
|Published online||19 November 2019|
LHCb results on rare leptonic decays of B-mesons
Pokrovskii Bulvar 11,
* e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published online: 19 November 2019
A search for the rare leptonic decays was performed, using the proton-proton collision data collected with the LHCb experiment at center-ofmass energies of 8TeV and 13TeV. The following analysis are reviewed in this work:
• Measurements of the B0s → µ+µ− branching fraction and effective lifetime and search for B0 → µ+µ− decays
• Search for the decays B0s → τ+τ− and B0 → τ+τ−
• Search for the lepton-flavour violating decays B0(s) → e±µ∓
• Search for the lepton-flavour-violating decays B0s → τ±µ∓ and B0 → τ±µ∓
• Search for the rare decay B+ → µ+µ−µ+νµ
All results are consistent with the Standard Model. Nearly all results presented are either unique or the most accurate for the time.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2019
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.