EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2012Environmental Radioactivity 2010
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 April 2012|
- Y. Mahara, Noble gases dissolved in groundwater in a volcanic aquifer: helium isotopes in the Kumamoto plain, Environmental Geology, 25, 215–224 (1995). [CrossRef]
- Y. Mahara, T. Igarashi and Y. Tanaka, Groundwater ages of confined aquifer in Mishima lava flow, Shizuoka, J. Groundwater Hydrol., 35, 201–215 (1993) (in Japanese with English Abstract).
- T. Ohta, Y. Mahara, N. Momoshima, N. Inoue, R. Ikawa, M. Taniguchi and J. Shimada, Separation of dissolved Kr from water sample with hollow fiber membrane, J. Hydrol., 376, 152–158 (2009). [CrossRef]
- J.A. Corcho Alvarado, R. Purtschert, K. Hinsby, L. Troldborg, M. Hofer, R. Kipfer, W. Aeschbach-Hertig and H. Arno-Synal, 36Cl in modern groundwater dated by a multi-tracer approach (3H/3He, SF6, CFC-12 and 85Kr): A case study in quaternary sand aquifers in the Odense Pilot River Basin, Denmark, Applied Geochemistry, 20, 599–609 (2005). [CrossRef]
- H. Kawakami and M. Kusakabe, Surface water mixing estimated from 228Ra and 226Ra in the northwestern North Pacific., J. Environ. Radioactivity, 99, 1335 (2008).
- M. Yamada and Y. Nozaki, Radium isotopes in coastal and open ocean surface water of the western North Pacific, Marine Chem., 19, 379 (1986).
- T. Ohta, Y. Mahara, T. Kubota, J. Sato and T. Gamo, Concentrations and activity ratios of 228Ra and 226Ra in surface seawater along the Pacific coast of Japan, J. Radiochimica Acta (revision).
- T. Nakano-Ohta, T. Kubota, J. Sato and Y. Mahara, Concentrations of 226Ra and 228Ra in hot-spring water of Tokyo and its vicinity, Japan, J. Nuclear and Radiochemical Sci., 8, 109–114 (2007).
- H. Tsuya, H. Machida and D. Shimozuru, Explanatory text of the geological map of Japan at 1:75,000, Imperial geology survey of Japan (1988) (in Japanese with English Abstract).
- W. S. Moore, Sampling 228Ra in the deep ocean, Deep-Sea Res., 23, 647–651 (1976).
- T. Nakano-Ohta and J. Sato, Determination of 226Ra and 228Ra in seawater and hot-spring water, Radioisotopes, 55, 443 (2006). [CrossRef]
- T. Saito, H. Ueda, T. Ohta, Y. Koike and J. Sato, Determination of radium concentrations in hot-spring waters with cation exchange resin, J. Balneological Soc. Jpn., 52, 3–11 (2002).
- T. Nakano-Ohta and J. Sato, Determination of 226Ra and 228Ra in seawater and hot-spring water, Radioisotopes, 54, 443 (2005). [CrossRef]
- T. Nakano-Ohta and J. Sato, 228Ra/226Ra activity ratio in river water in Okutama area, western district of Tokyo, Radioisotopes, 54, 531–540 (2005). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.