EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2012Environmental Radioactivity 2010
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 April 2012|
- Brown, J.E., A. Hosseini, P. Børretzen & H. Thørring, Development of a methodology for assessing the environmental impact of radioactivity in Northern Marine environments, Mar. Pollut. Bull., 52, no. 10 (2006) 1127–1137. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- CAC, 2006. Codex Alimentarius Commission: Joint FAO/WHO Food Standards Programme. Appendix 31. ftp://ftp.fao.org/codex/Alinorm06/al29_41e.pdf (09.01.07). [Google Scholar]
- Iosjpe, M., J. Brown & P. Strand, Modified approach for box modeling of radiological consequences from releases into marine environment, J. Environ. Radioact, 60 (2002) 91–103. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Reistad O., Analyzing Russian naval nuclear safety and security by measuring and modeling reactor and fuel inventory and accidental releases, Doctoral thesis at NTNU, 14 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- US DoE, A graded approach for evaluation radiation doses to aquatic and terrestrial biota. Technical Standard DoE-STD-1153–2002 (Washington, DC, USA) 2002. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR, Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. UNSCEAR 2000 Report to the General Assembly with Scientific Annexes. Volume I: Sources (UN, New York) 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.