EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2012Environmental Radioactivity 2010
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||04 April 2012|
- Beretka J. and Mathew P.J., Natural radioactivity of Australian building materials, industrial wastes and by-products. Health Phys., 48 (1985) 87–95. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Radiological Protection (ICRP), ICRP Publication 65, Annals of the ICRP 23(2). (Pergamon Press, Oxford) 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Khan H.M., Khan K., Atta M.A. and Jan F., Measurement of gamma activity of soil samples of Charsadda district of Pakistan. J Chem. Soc. Pakistan, 16 (1994) 183–188. [Google Scholar]
- Khan K., Khan H.M., Tufail M. and Ahmed N., Radiometric analysis of Hazara phosphate rock and fertilizers. J. Environ. Radioact., 38 (1998) 77–83. [Google Scholar]
- Menon M.R., Mishra U.C., Lalit B.Y., Shukla V.K. and Ramachandran T.V., Uranium thorium and potassium in Indian rocks and ores, Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences (Earth and Planetary Sciences) 91, (1982) 127–136. [Google Scholar]
- Mollah A.S., Ahmed G.U., Hussain S.R. and Rahman M.M., The natural radioactivity of some building materials used in Bangladesh. Health Phys., 50 (1986) 849–851. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mehra R., Singh S., Singh K. and Sonkawade R., 226Ra232Th and 40K analysis in soil samples from some areas of Malwa region, Punjab, India using gamma ray spectrometry. Environ. Monit. Assess., 134 (2007) 333–342. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nazaro W.W. and Nero Jr, A.V., In: Radon and its Decay Products in Indoor Air (Wiley, New York) 1988, pp. 57–112. [Google Scholar]
- Nageswara Rao M.V., Natural radioactivity levels in some environmental materials from Rajasthan. Bull. Radiat. Protection, 12 (1989) 36–41. [Google Scholar]
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), Exposure to radiation from the natural radioactivity in building materials. Report by a Group of Experts of the OECD Nuclear Energy Agency (OECD, Paris, France) 1979. [Google Scholar]
- Orgun Y., Altinsoy N., Gultekin A.H., Karahan G. and Celebi N., Natural radioactivity levels in granitic plutons and groundwaters in Southeast part of Eskisehir, Turkey. Appl. Radiat. Isotop., 63 (2) (2005) 267–275. [Google Scholar]
- Paredes C.H., Kessler W.V., Landolt R.R., Ziemer P.L. and Panstenbach D.J., Radionuclide content of and 222Rn emanation from building materials made from phosphate industry waste products. Health Phys., 53 (1987) 23–29. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Singh J., Singh L. and Singh S., High U-contents observed in some drinking waters of Punjab, India J. Environ. Radioact., 26 (1995) 217–222. [Google Scholar]
- Singh J., Singh H., Singh S., Bajwa B.S. and Sonkawade R.G., Comparative study of natural radioactivity levels in soil samples from the Upper Siwaliks and Punjab, India using gamma-ray spectrometry. J. Environ. Radioact, 100 (2009) 94–98. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Turhan S. and Gunduz L., Determination of specific activity of 226Ra, 232Th and 40K for assessment of radiation hazards from Turkish pumice samples, J. Environ. Radioact., 99 (2008) 332–342. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR, Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. United Nations Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, UN Publication E94.IX.2 (United Nations, New York, USA) 1993. [Google Scholar]
- UNSCEAR, Sources and effects of ionizing radiation United Nation Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation (United Nations, New York) 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.