EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2012Environmental Radioactivity 2010
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||New Analytical Technologies|
|Published online||04 April 2012|
- J. Mengali, E. Paskell, R. W. Beck, and C. S. Peet, Proceedings of the Second Conference on Nuclear Radiation Effects on Semiconductor Devices, Materials and Circuits, Sept. 1959.
- John M. Swartz and Marlin O. Thurston, Analysis of the Effect of Fast-Neutron Bombardment on the Current-Voltage Characteristic of a Conductivity-Modulated p-i-n Diode, Journal of Applied Physics 37 (1966) 745–754. [CrossRef]
- R. Korde, A. Ojha et al., The effect of neutron irradiation on silicon photodiodes, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 36 (1989) 2169–2175. [CrossRef]
- A.B. Rosenfeld et al, PIN diode with a wide measurement range of fast neutron doses, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 33 (1990) 75–178.
- Dante M. Tasca, Pulse modes in failure power semiconductor, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 17 (1970) 364–372. [CrossRef]
- Ravotti T., et al., “BPW34 commercial p-i-n diodes for high-level 1 MeV neutron equivalent fluence monitoring”, in 9th European Conference on Radiation and Its Effects on Components and Systems, RADECS 2007, 10–14 September 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.