EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2012Environmental Radioactivity 2010
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||New Analytical Technologies|
|Published online||04 April 2012|
- W. R. Leo, Techniques for Nuclear and Particle Physics Experiments, Second Revised Edition, second edition (Springer) 1993, 1994.
- Glen F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, edition 5 (Wiley), 1989.
- James E. Turner; Atoms, Radiation and radiation Protection (Wiley VCh), 2007. [CrossRef]
- Energy Resolution of Plastic Scintillation Detector for Beta Rays, H. H. Vo, S. Kanamaru, C. Marquet, H. Nakamura, M. Nomachi, F. Piquemal, J. S. Ricol, Y. Sugaya, and K. Yasuda, IEEE trans, nucl. sci., 55 (6) (2008).
- Claude Leroy, Pier- Giorgio Rancoita, Principal of Radiation Interaction in Matter and Detection, 2004.
- Canberra Company, Measurement Solution for Nuclear Safety and Security, www.canberra.com.
- Organic Scintillation Products, Saint-Gobain, 17900 Great Lakes Prkway Hiram, OH 44234 www.detectors.saint-gobain.com, Eljen Technology, Sweetwater TX 79556 USA Website: www.eljentechnology.com.
- MCNPXTM User's manual, Denise B. Pelowitz, editor, Version 2.6.0, April 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.