EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- P.W. Bridgman, Studies in Large Plastic Flow and Fracture, Harvard University Press (1952)
- B.D. Goldthorpe, P.D. Church, The Effect of Algorithm Form on Deformation and Instability in Tension, J. Phys. IV, 07:C3-753 (1997) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- B.D. Goldthorpe, Constitutive Equations for Annealed and Explosively Shocked Iron for Application to High Strain Rates and Large Strains, J. Phys. IV, 01:C3-829 (1991) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- I.G. Cullis, P.D. Church, R. Townsley, P. Greenwood, W.G. Proud, Application of Goldthorpe PDF Model to Dynamic Fracture, J. Phys. IV 134:443-448, 2006 (1991)
- J.R. Rice, D.M. Tracey, On the Ductile Enlargement of Voids in Triaxial Stress Fields, J. Mech. Phys. Solids (1969)
- B.D. Goldthorpe, A Path Dependent Model for Ductile Fracture, J. Phys. IV, 07:C3-705 (1997) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.