EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- O. Hopperstad, T. Børvik, M. Langseth, K. Labibes, C. Albertini, On the influence of stress triaxiality and strain rate on the behavior of a structural steel. PartI. Experiments, European Journal of Mechanics A/Solids 22, 1-13 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Y. Chen, A.H Clausen, O.S. Hopperstad, M. Langseth, Application of a split-Hopkinson tension bar in a mutual assessment of experimental test and numerical predictions, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 38, 824-836 (2011). [CrossRef]
- M. Gromada, G. Mishuris, A. Öchsner, Correction formulae of the Stress Distribution in Round Tensile Specimens at Neck Presence (Springer 2011). [CrossRef]
- G. Miroe, A new model for the elastoplastic characterization and the stress-strain determination on the necking section of a tensile specimen, International Journal and Structures 41, 3545-3564 (2004). [CrossRef]
- B. Davoodi, A. Gavrus, Eric. Ragneau, An experimental and numerical analysis of the h eat problem in SHPB at elevated temperatures, Measurement Science and Technology 16, 2101-2108 (2005). [CrossRef]
- www.Engineeringtoolbox.com [cited 14.02.12].
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.