EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- D. Picart, F. Delmaire-Sizes, C. Gruau, H. Trumel, Ignition of a HMX-based PBX submitted to impact: strain localisation, boundary condition, 16th Conference of the American Physical Society Topical Group on Shock Compression of Condensed Matter, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Hoffman, J.B. Chandler, Aspect of the tribology of the plastic bonded explosive LX-04, Propellants, Explosives, Pyrotechnics, 29, 368-373, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Dickson, G.R. Parker, L.B. Smilowitz, J.M. Zucker, B.W Asay, Frictional Heating and Ignition of Energetic Materials, CP845, Conference of the American Physical Society Topical Group on Shock Compression of Condensed Matter, 1057-1060, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gruau, D. Picart, R. Belmas, E. Bouton, F. Delmaire-Sizes, J. Sabatier, H. Trumel, Ignition of a confined high explosive under low velocity impact, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 36, 537-550, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Kim, A. Emge, R.E. Winter, P.T. Keightley, W.K. Kim, M.L Falk, D.A. Rigney, Nanostructures generated by explosively driven friction: Experiments and molecular dynamics simulations, Acta Materiala, 57, 5270-5282, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajagopalan, M.A. Irfan, V. Prakash, Novel experimental techniques for investigating time resolved high speed friction, Wear, 225-229, 1222-1237, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S. Rajagopalan, V. Prakash, An experimental method to study high speed sliding characteristics during forward and reverse slip, Wear, 249, 687-701, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, R. Feng, Dynamic tribological response of SiC fracture surfaces, Mechanics of Materials, 38, 186-202, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, R. Feng, Dynamic Friction of SiC Surfaces: A Torsional Kolsky Bar Tribometer Study, Tribology Letters, 27, 329-338, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Philippon, G. Sutter, A. Molinari, An experimental study of friction at high sliding velocities, Wear, 257, 777-787, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bailly, F. Delvare, J. Vial, J.L. Hanus, M. Biessy, D. Picart, Dynamic behavior of an aggregate material at simultaneous high pressure and strain rate: SHPB triaxial tests, International Journal of Impact Engineering, 38, 73-84, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Forquin, A. Arias, R. Zaera, An experimental method of measuring the confined compression strenght of geomaterials, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 44, 4291-4317, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Forquin, K. Safa, G. Gary, Influence of free water on the quasi-static and dynamic of strength of concrete in confined compression tests, Cement and Concrete Research, 40, 321-333, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Durand, F. Delvare, P. Bailly, D. Picart, Caractérisation du comportement à l’interface entre un matériau agrégataire et un acier sous forte pression et à grande vitesse, 20iéme Congrès Français de Mécanique, (2011), in french. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.