EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- R. Orru et al., 2009, Consolidation/synthesis of materials by electric current activated/assisted sintering, Mat. Sci. Eng. –Report, 63, 127–287 [Google Scholar]
- U. Anselmi-Tamburini et al., 2004, Spark plasma sintering and characterization of bulk nanostructured fully stabilized zirconia: Part I. Densification studies, J. Mater. Res., 19, 3255 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang et al., 2001, Microstructure homogeneity control in spark plasma sintering of Al2O3 ceramics, J. Eur.Ceram.Soc., 31, 231–235 [Google Scholar]
- K. Hokamoto et al., « High temperature shock consolidation of hard ceramic powders », Physica B, Vol. 239, pp. 1–5, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- P. Skoglund, « High density PM parts produced by high velocity compaction », Powder metallurgy, Vol. 44, N ∘3, pp. 199–201, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- M. Trécant et al., 1955, Dynamic compaction of calcium phosphate biomaterials, J. Mat. Sci Mater. Med., 6, 545–551 [Google Scholar]
- H.Å. Häggblad et al., 2005, Simulation of high velocity compaction of powders in a rubber mould with characterization of silicone rubber and titanium powder using a modified split Hopkinson set-up, Powder Technol., 154, 33–42 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cezairliyan et al., 1971, Design and operational characteristics of a high-speed (millisecond) system for the measurement of thermophysical properties at high temperatures, Journal of research of the national bureau of standards-C. Engineering and instrumentation, Vol. 75C, N ∘1, 7–18 [Google Scholar]
- Jankowiak et al., 2011, Validation of the Klepaczko–Malinowski model for friction correction and recommendations on Split Hopkinson Pressure Bar, Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 47, Issue 10, 1191–1208 [Google Scholar]
- T. Borvik et al., 2004, Perforation of al 5083-H116 plates, Int. J. Impact Engng, 30, Issue 4, 367–384 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Diouf, A. Molinari, 2012, Densification mechanisms in spark plasma sintering: Effect of particle size and pressure, Powder Technol., doi:10.1016/j.powtec.2012.01.005 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.