EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- J. Janiszewski, M. Grązka, Coordinate measuring technique in the study of dynamic properties of materials by Taylor impact test, Mechanik 1, 2011, 56, (in Polish).
- J. Janiszewski, W. Koperski, J. Starczewski, E. Włodarczyk, Estimation of dynamic yield stress of shell steels by means of the Taylor impact test, Biul. WAT vol. LVI 1, 2007, 645, (in Polish).
- G. Taylor, The use of flat-ended projectiles for determining dynamic yield stress 1. Theoretical considerations, Proc. Roy. Soc. London Series A. 1948.
- M. Grązka, Application of Taylor impact test for the determination of material constants of Johnson-Cook equation, Conference materials, TKI Bełchatów 2011, (in Polish).
- J. Janiszewski, Results of laboratory experiments, Technical Report, Military University of Technology, Warsaw 2008 (in Polish, not published).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.