EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- T. Nicholas, Exp. Mech., 21, 177-188 (1981) [CrossRef]
- H. Couque, Tungsten and Tungsten Alloys - Recent Advances TMS Conf., Ed. A. Crownson and E. Chen, 6, 24-35 (2011)
- R. Piques and A. Pineau, Eng. Fracture Mechanics, 72, 413 (2005) [CrossRef]
- H. Couque, R. Boulanger and F. Bornet, J. Phys. IV France, 134, 87 (2006) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- H. Couque, J. Lankford and A. Bose, J. Phys. III, 2225 (1992)
- H. Couque, A. Molinari, B. Salesse and G. Nicolas, Tungsten, Refractory and Hard Metals VI Conf., Ed. A. Bose et R. Dowding, 385 (2006)
- H. Couque, R. Asaro, J. Duffy etS. Lee, Metall. Trans. A, 19A, 2179 (1988) [CrossRef]
- S. Bless and R. Chau, Shock Compression of Condensed Matter Conf., Ed. M. Furnish et al., 603 (2005)
- D. Rittel, R. Levin and A. Dorogoy, Metall. Trans. A, 35A, 3787 (2004) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.