EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- David, N., X.L. Gao, and J. Zheng, Ballistic Resistant Body Armor: Contemporary and Prospective Materials and Related Protection Mechanisms. Applied Mechanics Reviews, 2009. 62: p. 050802. [Google Scholar]
- dos Santos Alves, A.L., L.F. Cassiano Nascimento, and J.C.M. Suarez, Influence of weathering and gamma irradiation on the mechanical and ballistic behavior of UHMWPE composite armor. Polymer testing, 2005. 24(1): p. 104-113. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, S., et al., Composites of UHMWPE fiber reinforced PU/epoxy grafted interpenetrating polymer networks. European Polymer Journal, 2007. 43(3): p. 996-1008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J. and Y. Mai, Engineered interfaces in fiber reinforced composites. 1998: Elsevier Science Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Bürger, D., et al., Ballistic impact simulation of an armour-piercing projectile on hybrid ceramic/fiber reinforced composite armours. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel, I., O. Ishai, and I. Daniel, Engineering mechanics of composite materials. 1994: Oxford University Press New York. [Google Scholar]
- Grujicic, M., et al., A ballistic material model for cross-plied unidirectional ultra-high molecular-weight polyethylene fiber-reinforced armor-grade composites. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 2008. 498(1-2): p. 231-241. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Adams, D.F.,, L.A. Carlsson, and R.B. Pipes, Experimental characterization of advanced composite materials. 2003: CRC Press Boca Raton, FL. [Google Scholar]
- Yadav, S., V. Kumar, and S.K. Verma, Fracture toughness behaviour of carbon fibre epoxy composite with Kevlar reinforced interleave. Materials Science and Engineering: B, 2006. 132(1-2): p. 108-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.