EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- U. Hansen, P. Zioupos, R. Simpson, J.D. Currey, and D. Hynd. The effect of strain rate on the mechanical properties of human cortical bone. J. Biomechanical Engineering, 130:011011–1–8, 2008.
- J.H. TylerR.L. AcunaH.J. GayleX. WangJ. Nyman, A. Roy. Age-related factors affecting the postyield energy dissipation of human cortical bone. J. Orthopaedic Research, May:646-655, 2007.
- National Research Council Guide for the care and use of laboratory animals. National Academy of Sciences, Washington D.C., 1996.
- U. S. Lindholm and L. M. Yeakley. attHigh strain rate testing: Tension and compression. Experimental Mechanics, 8:1-9, 1968. [CrossRef]
- W. Chen, F. Lu, and M. Cheng. Tension and compression tests of two polymers under quasistatic and dynamic loading. Polymer Testing, 21:113-121, 2002. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.