EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- F. Olive, A. Nicaud, J. Marilleau, R. Loichot. Rupture behaviour of metals in explosive expansion. In: Harding, J. (Eds) Second Conference on the Mechanical Properties of Materials at High Rates of Strain, Institute of Physics,(Oxford 1979), 242-251. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mercier, N. Granier, A. Molinari, F. Llorca, F. Buy. Multiple necking during the dynamic expansion of hemispherical metallic shells from experiments to modelling. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 58,7 (2010), 955-982. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Jouve. Dynamic plastic necking instabilities for a biaxially pulled plate. In: 8th International DYMAT Conference, (Dijon 2006), 251-256. [Google Scholar]
- S. Storen, J.R. Rice. Localized necking in thin sheets. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, 23 (2010), 421-441. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Toth, D. Dudzinski, A. Molinari. Forming limit predictions with the perturbation method using stress potential functions of polycrystal viscoplasticity. International Journal of Mechanical Science, 38 (1996), 805-824. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Dequiedt. Localization in elasto-plastic materials: Influence of the plasticity yield surface in biaxial loading conditions. International Journal of Solids and Structures, 47 (2010), 2937-2951. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Steinberg, S.G. Cochran, M.W. Guinan. A constitutive model for metals applicable at high-strain rate. Journal of Applied Physics, 51, 3 (1980), 1498-1504. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Preston, D. Tonks, D. Wallace. Model of plastic deformation for extreme loading conditions. Journal of Applied Physics, 93 (2003), 211-220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Frugier. Laser Imaging: Picturing high-explosive driven experiments with nanosecond to picosecond exposure times. 29th International Congress on High Speed Imaging and Photonics(Iwate, Japan 2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.