EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- T. Antoun, L. Seaman, D. R. Curran, G. I. Kanel, S. V. Razorenov and A. V. Utkin, Spall Fracture, Spinger (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Dekel, S. Eliezer, Z. Henis, E. Moshe and A. Ludmirski, “Spallation model for the highstrain rate range”, J. Appl. Phys. . 84, pp 4851-4858 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. T. Gray et al. “The Effects of Shockwave Profile Shape And Shock Obliquity n Spallation: Kinetic and Stress-State Effects on Damage Evolution”, APS-SCCM Proc. 1097-1102 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hanim, J. R. Klepaczko, att“Numerical study of spalling in an aluminum alloy 7020-T6”, IJIE 22,649-673 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Tuler, B. M. Butcher, ‘‘A criterion for time dependence of dynamic fracture”, Int. J Fract Mech, 4, 431 (1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.