EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- S. Chocron, C. E. AndersonJr., D. J. Grosch, C. H. Popelar, Impact of the 7.62-mm APM2 projectile against the edge of a metallic target, Int. J. of Impact Engineering 25 (2001), 423-437. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Nsiampa, G. Dyckmans, A. Chabotier, Impact of 7.62 mm AP ammunition into aluminum 5083 plates, Proc. of the XXIII International Symposium on Ballisitic, Tarragona, Spain, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Giudici L., Manes A., Giglio M. ”Ballistic Impact on a Tail Rotor Transmission Shaft for Helicopter”, Ballistic 2010, Pechino, May 17-21, 2010,(China). [Google Scholar]
- Hazell PJ, Edwards MR, Longstaff H, Erskine J, (2009) Penetration of glass-faced transparent elastomeric resin by a lead-antimony-cored bullet. Int J Impact Eng 36: 147-153 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piddington MJ, (1967) Aerodynamic Characteristics of the 7.62 mm NATO Ammunition M-59, M-80, M-61, M-62. Memorandum report 1833. U.S. Army Aberdeen research and development center, Ballistic research laboratories, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. [Google Scholar]
- A. Manes, D. Lumassi, G. Magrassi, M. Bordegoni, M. Giglio, “Micro-Scale Analysis and Simulation on the behavior of a component in Al-6061during ballistic impact: 3D acquisition and FE model”, Proceedings of the eleventh international International Conference on the Mechanical Behavior of Materials, 2011, Como (Italy). [Google Scholar]
- Monica Bordegoni, Marco Giglio, Davide Lumassi, Grazia Magrassi, Andrea Manes, “Analysis of terminal ballistic onto an helicopter drive shaft impacted by NATO 7.62 mm bullet: tests and simulations”, Proceedings of the third International Conference on Impact Loading of Lightweight Structures, 2011 Valenciennes (France) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gilioli, A. Manes, M. Giglio, “Calibration of a constitutive material model for AL-6061-T6 aluminum alloy”, Proceeding of the ACE X, July 8-9, 2010, Paris, France. [Google Scholar]
- A. Manes, L. Peroni, M. Scapin, M. Giglio, Analysis of strain rate behavior of an Al 6061 T6 alloy, Proceeding of the ICM11, 2011, Como, 5-9 July, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, “A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains, high strain rates and high temperatures”, Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Ballistics, 1983, p. 541-547, Hague, Holland. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bao, T. Wierzbicki, “On fracture locus in the equivalent strain and stress triaxiality space”, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 46 (2004), 81-98. [Google Scholar]
- T. Mabrouki, F. Girardin, M. Asad, J. F. Rigal Numerical and experimental study of dry cutting for an aeronautic aluminum alloy, Int J of Machine Tools and Manufacture 48 (2008), 1187-1197. [Google Scholar]
- Børvik T, Dey S, Clausen AH, (2009) Perforation resistance of five different high-strength steel plates subjected to small-arms projectiles. Int J Impact Eng 36: 948-964 [Google Scholar]
- L. Peroni, M. Scapin, C. Fichera, A. Manes and M. Giglio, “Mechanical properties at high strain-rate of lead core and brass jacket of a NATO 7.62 mm ball bullet “ proceedings of DYMAT 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.