EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- C. Mabire, Ph.D. thesis, Poitiers Univ. France (1999)
- C. Mabire, P. Hereil, Shock Compression of Condensed Matter (2000)
- F. Buy, C. Voltz, F. Llorca, Shock Compression of Condensed Matter (2005)
- M. Liu, L. Liu, High Temp. - High Pressures 18, 78 (1986)
- M. Cavaleri, T. Plymate, J. Stout, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 8(49), 945 (1988) [CrossRef]
- T. Plymate, J. Stout, C. M.E., J. Phys. Chem. Solids 49(11) (1988) [CrossRef]
- N. Rambert, P. Faure, B. Sitaud, 40th European High-Pressure Meeting, Edimbourg (2002)
- R.J. Angel, in titlebookHigh-pressure and high-temperature crystal chemistry (2000), 41, pp. 35-60, r. hazen and r downs editors edn.
- R.J. Angel, in High-pressure crystallography (NATO science series, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004), a. katrusiak and p. mcmillan edn.
- F. Birch, J. Geophys. Res. 83, 1257 (1978) [CrossRef]
- F.D. Murnaghan, Finite Deformation of an Elastic Solid (Wiley, New York, 1951)
- P. Vinet et al, Phys. Rev. B 35 (1986)
- P. Bose Roy, J. Bose Roy, J. Phys: Condens. Matter 17 (2005)
- P. Bose Roy, J. Bose Roy, J. Phys: Condens. Matter 18 (2006)
- F. Stacey, Reports of Progress in Physics 68 (2005) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.