EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- K.P. Stanjukovich (Ed), titlebookPhysics of explosion (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Wilkins, ttilebookFundamental Method in Hydrodynamics (Mir, Moscow, 1967) [Russian translation]. [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Wilkins, Structural impact and crashworthiness (New York, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Kreyenhagen, M.H. Wagner, J. J. Piechocki, R. L. Bjork, AIAA J. 8, 2147 (1970) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, D.D. Colby,D.J. Vavrick, Int. J. Numer. Methods Engng., 14, 1865 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Johnson, Trans. ASME. J. of Appl. Mech., 48, 30 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Gerasimov (Ed), Theoretical and experimental researches of high-speed body interactions (Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 2007) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.