EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- Y. Yeshurun, Z. Rosenberg. AP projectiles fracture mechanisms as a result of oblique impact. In: Murphy MJ, Backofen JE, editors. Proceedings of the 14th international symposium on ballistics. 537 (1993)
- L.M. Barker and R.E. Hollenbach. Laser interferometer for measuring high velocities of any reflecting surface. J. Appl. Phys.; 43: 4669 (1972). [CrossRef]
- S Jacobi, E.B. Zaretsky and D. Shvarts. Experimental Examination and Numerical NAG Model Analysis of Spall Sensitivity to Microstructure in Copper, J. Phys. IV.; 10: 805 (2000)
- L. M. Barker and R. E. Hollenbach, Shock Wave Study of the α⇄ε Phase Transition in Iron, J. Appl. Phys. 45, 4872 (1974). [CrossRef]
- E. B. Zaretsky, Shock Response of Iron between 143 and 1275 K, J. Appl. Phys. 106, 023510 (2009). [CrossRef]
- W. H. Johnson, G. R. Cook. A Constitutive Model and Data for Metals Subjected to Large Strains, High Strain Rates, and High Temperatures. Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Ballistics, 547, (1983)
- LS-DYNA 971 Ver. 5 keywords manuals, LSTC, (2011).
- T. Borvik, O.S. Hopperstad, T. Berstad, M. Langseth. A computational model of viscoplasticity and ductile damage for impact and penetration. Eur. J. Mech. Sol. 5 (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.