EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- Kolsky, H., An Investigation of the Mechanical Properties of Materials at Very High Rates of Strain, Proc. Roy. Phys. Soc., B 62,pp. 676-700 (1949) [CrossRef]
- Bolduc, M., attSplit Hopkinson bar experiment: Aluminum 6061-T6, Technical Memorandum, DRDC Valcartier TR 2004-362, (2006).
- Kaiser, M.A. Advancements in the Split Hopkinson Bar Test. Thesis in Mechanical Engineering. Blacksburg, Virginia. (1998).
- Bouamoul. A., 2D Hopkinson bar simulation analysis: Al 6061-T6 specimens, Technical Memorandum, DRDC Valcartier TR 2004-363, (2005).
- Bolduc, M and Arsenault, R. Improving Accuracy in SHPB, Technical Report, DRDC Valcartier TR 2005-380, (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.