EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 2012DYMAT 2012 - 10th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2012|
- M. Takahashi, A. Uenishi, H. Yoshida, H. Kuriyama. Advanced high strength steels for automobile body structures. Material Science Forum, 539-543, 4386-4390 (2007). [CrossRef]
- J. V. Slycken, P. Verleysen, J. Degrieck, J. Bouquerel, B. C. D. Cooman. Crashworthiness characterization and modeling of high-strength steels for automotive applications. Proc IMechE J Auto Eng, 220 (D), 391-400 (2006). [CrossRef]
- V. Tarigopula, M. Langseth, O. S. Hopperstad, A. H. Clausen. Axial crushing of thin-walled high-strength steel sections. Int J Imp Eng, 32, 847-882 (2006). [CrossRef]
- N. Peixinho, N. Jones, A. Pinho. Experimental and numerical study in axial crushing of thin walled sections made of high-strength steels. J Phys IV France, 110, 717-722 (2003). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- N. K. Singh, E. Cadoni, M. K. Singha, N. K. Gupta. Dynamic tensile behaviour of multi phase high yield strength steel. Materials and Design, 32, 10, 5091-5098 (2011). [CrossRef]
- N. K. Singh, E. Cadoni, M. K. Singha, N. K. Gupta. Quasi-static and dynamic tensile behavior of CP800 steel. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, (in press).
- K. Vedantam, D. Bajaj, N. S. Brar and S. Hill. Johnson-Cook strength models for mild and DP590 steels. Shock Compression of Condensed Matter, CP845: 775-778, (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.