EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20122nd Workshop on Neutron Cross Section Covariances
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 May 2012|
- M. Salvatores et al. OECD/NEA WPEC Subgroup 26 Final Report: Uncertainty and Target Accuracy Assessment for Innovative Systems Using Recent Covariance Data Evaluations (Report NEA/WPEC- 26, Paris 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. García-Herranz , O. Cabellos, F. Álvarez-Velarde, J. Sanz, E.M. González-Romero, J. Juan, Annals of Nuclear Energy 37, (2010) 1570 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Forrest, J. Kopecky and J.-Ch. Sublet, The European Activation File: EAF-2007 neutroninduced cross section library (UKAEA, FUS 535, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.-Ch. Sublet, L. W. Packer, J. Kopecky, R. A. Forrest, A. J. Koning and D. A. Rochman, The European Activation File: EAF-2010 neutroninduced cross section library (CCFE-R(10) 05, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Williams, D. Wiarda, G. Arbanas, B. L. Broadhead, Scale Nuclear Data Covariance Library (ORNL/TM-2005/39, version 6, vol. III, Sect. M19, Oak Ridge 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.