EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- V. I. Poznyak, et al., Problems of Atomic Science and Engineering, Ser. Thermonuclear Fusion (in Russian) 4, 90–110 (2011) (abstract in English)
- B. Kurzan, K. H. Steuer, W. Suttrop, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 68, 423–426 (1997) [CrossRef]
- K. Kato, I. H. Hutchinson, Phys. of Fluids 30, 3809–3820 (1987) [CrossRef]
- S. Ide, K. Ogura, H. Tanaka, M. Iida, et al., Nucl. Fusion 29, 1325–1338 (1989) [CrossRef]
- S. I. Lashkul, et al., Zvenigorod XXXIX Intl conf. on plasma physics and controlled fusion (2012)
- I. H. Hutchinson, K. Kato, Nucl. Fusion 26, 179–191 (1986) [CrossRef]
- I. Klimanov, PhD Thesis, (Lausanne, EPFL, 2005)
- S. Tamor, Science Applications Report SAI-023-81-189LJ/LAPS-72 (1981)
- A. B. Kukushkin, 14th IAEA Conference on Plasma Physics and Controlled Nuclear Fusion Research (1992)
- K. V. Cherepanov, A. B. Kukushkin, 20th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference (2004)
- A. B. Kukushkin , P. V. Minashin, 36th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics (2009)
- A. B. Kukushkin, P. V. Minashin, A. R. Polevoi, Plasma Phys. Reports 38, 211–220 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.