EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- R. J. La Haye. Neoclassical tearing modes and their control. Physics of Plasmas, 13(5):055501, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- O Sauter, M A Henderson, G Ramponi, H Zohm, and C Zucca. On the requirements to control neoclassical tearing modes in burning plasmas. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 52(2):025002, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- R. Prater. Heating and current drive by electron cyclotron waves. Physics of Plasmas, 11(5):2349–2376, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. van den Brand, M.R. de Baar, N.J. Lopes Cardozo, and E. Westerhof. Integrated modelling of island growth, stabilization and mode locking: consequences for NTM control on ITER. Accepted for publication in: Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Polevoi, S.Y. Medvedev, V.S. Mukhovatov, A.S. Kukushkin, Y. Murakami, M. Shimada, and A.A. Ivanov. ITER Confinement and Stability Modelling. Journal of Plasma and Fusion Research SERIES, 5:82–87, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Austin, P.E. Phillips, W.L. Rowan, J. beno, H-P. Liu, A. Ouroua, R.F. Ellis, R.W. Harvey, A.E. Hubbard, G. Taylor and D.W. Johnson. ITER ECE: Plans and Challenges. In EC-15 Joint workshop on ECE and ECRH, page P2.170, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Bongers, A. P. H. Goede, E. Westerhof, J. W. Oosterbeek, N. J. Doelman, F. C. Schuller, M. R. De Baar, W. Kasparek, W. Wubie, D. Wagner, J. Stober, and TEXTOR Team. Magnetic Island Localization for NTM Control by ECE viewed along the same Optical Path of the ECCD beam. Fusion Science and Technology, 55(2):188–203, FEB 2009. [Google Scholar]
- J. Berrino, E. Lazzaro, S. Cirant, G. D’Antona, F. Gandini, E. Minardi, and G. Granucci. Electron cyclotron emission temperature uctuations associated with magnetic islands and real-time identification and control system. Nuclear Fusion, 45(11):1350, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. La Haye, R. Prater, R.J. Buttery, N. Hayashi, A. Isayama, M.E. Maraschek, L. Urso, and H. Zohm. Cross-machine benchmarking for ITER of neoclassical tearing mode stabilization by electron cyclotron current drive. Nuclear Fusion, 46(4):451, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- R.M.J. Sillen, M.A.F. Allaart, W.J. Goedheer and A. Kattenberg. NOTEC: A code to simulate Electron Cyclotron Emission spectra of plasmas which include non-thermal populations. Rijnhuizen Report 86-165, FOM-Instituut voor Plasmafysica, Nieuwegein, The Netherlands, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Jinhong Yang, Qingquan Yu, Sizheng Zhu, and G. Zhuang. Electron temperature difference between the o-point and x-point of a magnetic island. Physics of Plasmas, 16(9):092308, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H J Hartfuss, T Geist, and M Hirsch. Heterodyne methods in millimetre wave plasma diagnostics with applications to ece, interferometry and reectometry. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 39(11):1693, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. La Haye, J.R. Ferron, D.A. Humphreys, T.C. Luce, C.C. Petty, R. Prater, E.J. Strait, and A.S. Welander. Requirements for alignment of electron cyclotron current drive for neoclassical tearing mode stabilization in iter. Nuclear Fusion, 48(5):054004, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- E. Westerhof, E. Farshi, J.A. Hoekzema, W. Bongers, O.G. Kruijt, J.W. Oosterbeek and J. Scholten. A generic method for controlled ECRH/ECCD localisation. In EC-13 Joint workshop on ECE and ECRH, page 357, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- B A Hennen, E Westerhof, P W J M Nuij, J W Oosterbeek, M R de Baar, W A Bongers, A Brger, D J Thoen, M Steinbuch, and the TEXTOR Team. Real-time control of tearing modes using a line-of-sight electron cyclotron emission diagnostic. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 52(10):104006, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ramponi, D. Farina, M. A. Henderson, E. Poli, G. Saibene, and H. Zohm. ITER ECRH-ECCD system capabilities for extended physics applications. Fusion Science and Technology, 52(2):193–201, AUG 2007. [Google Scholar]
- N. Bertelli, A.A. Balakin, E. Westerhof, and M.N. Buyanova. ECCD calculations in ITER by means of the quasi-optical code. Nuclear Fusion, 50(11):115008, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.