EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- G. Taylor and et al. Electron cyclotron emission measurements on high beta TFTR plasmas. Proc. 9th Joint Workshop on ECE and ECRH (Borrego Springs, USA, 1995) ed. J. LOHR (World Scientific, Singapore, 1995), page 485, 1995.
- I. Fidone, G. Giruzzi, and G. Taylor. Plasma diagnostics in the Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor using emission of electron cyclotron radiation at arbitrary frequencies. Physics of Plasmas, 3:2331, 1996.
- E. de la Luna, V. Krivenski, G. Giruzzi, C. Gowers, R. Prentice, J. M. Travere, and M. Zerbini. Impact of bulk non-maxwellian electrons on electron temperature measurements (invited). Rev. Sci. Instrum., 74:1414–1420, 2003. [CrossRef]
- K. V. Beausang, S. L. Prunty, R. Scannell, M. N. Beurskens, M. J. Walsh, E. de la Luna, and JET EFDA Contributors. Detecting non-maxwellian electron velocity distributions at JET by high resolution Thomson scattering. Rev. Sci. Instrum., 82:033514, 2011. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E. de la Luna and JET-EFDA contributors. Physics of ECE temperature measurements and prospects for ITER. volume 988, pages 62–72. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2007.
- G. Taylor and R. W. Harvey. Assessment of an oblique ECE diagnostic for ITER. Fusion Science and Technology, 55:64, 2009.
- A. Costley. ECE: The story so far. Proc. 15th Joint Workshop on ECE and ECRH (Yosemite, USA, 2008) ed. J. LOHR (World Scientific, Singapore, 2008), page 3, 2008.
- E. de la Luna and et al. Recent results on the discrepancy between electron temperature measurements in high temperature plasmas in JET. Proc. 15th Joint Workshop on ECE and ECRH (Yosemite, USA, 2008) ed. J. LOHR (World Scientific, Singapore, 2008), page 123, 2008.
- V. Krivenski. Electron cyclotron emission by non-maxwellian bulk distribution functions. Fusion Engineering and Design, 53:23, 2001. [CrossRef]
- S Coda, I Klimanov, S Alberti, G Arnoux, P Blanchard, A Fasoli, and the TCV team. The effect of ECRH on the electron velocity distribution function. Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 48(12B):B359, 2006. [CrossRef]
- V. Krivenski, E. de la Luna, and G. Giruzzil. Evidence of non-maxwellian electron bulk distributions on JET. 29th EPS Conference on Plasma Phys. and Contr. Fusion Montreux, 17-21 June 2002, ECA, 26B(O):1.03, 2002.
- V. G. Kiptily and et al. γ-ray diagnostics of energetic ions in JET. Nuclear Fusion, 42:999, 2002 [CrossRef]
- V. G. Kiptily and et al. Recent progress in fast ion studies on JET. Nuclear Fusion, 49:065030, 2009 [CrossRef]
- L. Figini, S. Garavaglia, E. De La Luna, D. Farina, P. Platania, A. Simonetto, C. Sozzi, and JET-EFDA Contributors. Measure of electron cyclotron emission at multiple angles in high Te plasmas of JET. Review of Scientific Instruments, 81(10):10D937, 2010 [CrossRef]
- Thomas Gerbaud, et al. Large-scale drifts observed on electron temperature measurements on JET plasmasarXiv:1205.2969v1 [physics.plasm-ph] 14 May 2012
- [P. J. O’Shea, A. E. Hubbard, and the Alcator C-Mod Group. Nine channel polychromator for fast te measurements on Alcator C-Mod. Proc. 9th Joint Workshop on ECE and ECRH (Borrego Springs, USA, 1995) ed. J. LOHR (World Scientific, Singapore, 1995), page 7, 1995.
- A. Janos and et al. Operation of two grating polychromators on TFTR and new observations of magnetohydrodynamic phenomena. Rev. Sci. Instrum, 66:668, 1995.
- G. Taylor and et al. Electron power deposition measurements during ion cyclotron range of frequency heating on C-Mod. AIP Conf. Proc., 485:490, 1999.
- S. E. Kissel T. C. hsu and I. H. Hutchinson. A novel fast scan Michelson interferometer for ECE diagnostic applications on Alcator C-mod. Proceedings of the 7th Joint Workshop and IAEA Technical Committee on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating, page 31, 1990.
- J. W. Hughes, D. Mossessian, K. Zhurovich, M. DeMaria, K. Jensen, and A. Hubbard. Thomson scattering upgrades on Alcator C-Mod. Review of Scientific Instruments, 74(3):1667–1670, 2003. [CrossRef]
- P. T. Bonoli and et al. Wave-particle studies in the ion cyclotron and lower hybrid ranges of frequencies in Alcator C-Mod. Fusion Science and Technology, 51:401, 2007.
- D.G. Whyte, A.E. Hubbard, J.W. Hughes, B. Lipschultz, J.E. Rice, E.S. Marmar, M. Greenwald, I. Cziegler, A. Dominguez, T. Golfinopoulos, N. Howard, L. Lin, R.M. McDermott, M. Porkolab, M.L. Reinke, J. Terry, N.Tsujii, S. Wolfe, S. Wukitch, Y. Lin, and the Alcator C-Mod Team. I- mode: an H-mode energy confinement regime with L-mode particle transport in Alcator C-Mod. Nuclear Fusion, 50(10):105005, 2010. [CrossRef]
- L.L. Lao, H. St. John, R.D. Stambaugh, A.G. Kellman, and W. Pfeiffer. Reconstruction of current profile parameters and plasma shapes in tokamaks. Nucl. Fusion, 25(11):1611, 1985.
- D. G. Altman and J. M. Bland. Measurement in medicine: The analysis of method comparison studies. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series D (The Statistician), 32(3):307, 1983.
- D. G. Altman and J. M. Bland. Statistical methods for assessing agreement between two methods of clinical measurement. Lancet, i:307, 1986.
- A. Kinsella. Estimating method precisions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series D (The Statistician), 35(4):421, 1986.
- A. E. White, et al., Investigation of the TS-ECE Discrepancy in ICRF heated plasmas at Alcator C-Mod, Accepted for publication, Nuclear Fusion (2012)
- L. Zeng, W. A. Peebles, E. J. Doyle, T. L. Rhodes, and G. Wang. Relativistic effects on reconstruction of density profiles via reflectometry in ITER and potential for electron temperature measurements. Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion, 49:12771287, 2007. [CrossRef]
- N. Pablant and et al. First results from the high-resolution x-ray imaging crystal spectrometer on the Large Helical Device. In 53rd Annual Meeting of the APS Division of Plasma Physics, volume 56, 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.